To meet the rapidly changing requirements of the automotive industry, Coficab designs and manufactures such high voltage resistant cables for today’s innovative automotive industry.
Electric powertrains include full electric vehicles and plug-in hybrid. In order to shift vehicle design away from the use of fossil fuels and carbon gas emissions, they require cables to cope with high voltages (i.e. voltages up to 1000 V.). Cables need to pass special tests during the production process to secure an adequate level of electrical strength and to fulfill these requirements in terms of voltage.
- Adapted to the new generation vehicles
- High flexibility
- Easy to handle and to install
- High isolation resistance, which notably reduces leakage flow
- High mechanical properties
- Operating voltage of up to 600V AC / 1000V DC
- Operating temperatures up to 200°C
- Excellent behavior with respects to high EMC requirements
- Aluminum or copper conductor
- Shielded and Unshielded
- Connection of HV batteries and electric engines.
- HV additional drive systems and charging devices.